The shirt is from Ottobre 1/2014. I used soft ruffle elastic instead of binding and traced size 110 width with 122 length. This fabric has been in my stash forever and not something I like but my daughter likes it. This pattern uses very little fabric and I think I will sew up a few more of these for her summer wardrobe.
I had been meaning to try the slim fit jeans in ottobre 4/2012 for quite some time and decided to use this piece of green twill to make a wearable muslin. Well, I am super glad I did not cut into my good fabric. While the fit is actually not bad, the waistband/fly design does not work and I don’t recommend this pattern at all. The zipper doesn’t stay up without a button and the method of finishing the half waistband is very messy. I am going to morph the fit of these pants with a more traditional design for the next pair.