I just love summer; going to the beach, trips to the splash park, or just running through the sprinkler in our back yard. I’ve teamed up with Call Ajaire and the Wolf and the Tree to bring you a tour jam packed with summer swimsuit sewing. There is plenty of inspiration, prizes, and sales, so be sure to read on to the end!
First up is Katie from Katie Kiddle Hopper. She’s sewn up a fantastic mermaid themed Classic Maillot.
We have Ula from Lulu and Celeste with some great Swim & Surf Shorts.
Rachel from Once Upon a Sewing Machine with a Just Keep Swimming set.
Finally Gina from Penny Sew Vintage did a great hack on the Classic Maillot.
I’d also love for you to check out my summer swimwear patterns. The Swim & Surf Shorts feature multiple lengths and optional sewn in briefs. The pattern is available for women in sizes 2-18 and children in sizes 2T-12. For the little girl in your life, I also have the Eclipse Tankini. I’ve designed this pattern for even beginner sewists. It has an optional peplum skirt and is paired with mid rise briefs that have a yoga style waistband. Don’t forget about my bundle deal: save 15% with the code SAVE15ON3
And now for the prizes:
– 1 pattern of choice (excludes bundles) by Pienkel
– 1 pattern of choice by AimerLae & Finn
– 1 pattern of choice by Rachel Rossi Design
– Free Jellyfish Swim Cap pattern via Sew by Pattern Pieces Group
– 1 pattern of choice by Dandelions n Dungarees
– 1 pattern of choice by E + M patterns
– 5 patterns of choice by George & Ginger
– $30 gift certificate by The Fabric Fairy
– 1 pattern The Classic Maillot pattern by Designs by Call Ajaire
– 1 pattern The Swim and Surf Shorts by Gracious Threads
– 1 pattern Just Keep Swimming by The Wolf and the Tree
– 1 pattern of choice by Sunday Girl Designs
– 1 pattern of choice by 5 out of 4 Patterns
That means 17 patterns + $30 in fabric!!
Enter the giveaway below: